Sybèle Carabine problem.

Ici on parle de compétition (règlementation, épreuves....)
Règles du forum
Pour plus de simplicité, les règles d'utilisation du forum ont été revues et regroupées dans un seul et unique post.
Merci d'en prendre connaissance sans tarder en cliquant ici

Les questions techniques sont à poser dans le forum technique
p.s: les annonces pièces Compétition c'est ici i-clic
Répondre
tu-24
Débutant

Sybèle Carabine problem.

Message par tu-24 »

Hello everyone, sorry by write in english, hope you understand me.

I have an Citroen AX GT with 1.6 engine, C-2 VTS 16V block and 205 Rallye head with 41-33 Nimonic valves, 325º intake duration cam and 328º exhaust duration.
Months ago I started the engine in floor with the Sybèle ECU and Jenvey´s 45mm throttle bodies without problems, at the firts try the engine was running.

And now I´ve fitted the engine in the AX, but now the injection not works, I think not reads the rpm signal of one of the coil wires.
And fitting the violet wire from Sybèle to chassis to give the correct nuber of sparks every 2 turns of crank the Carabine leds after 30 seg. or more come to light from 1000 to 8000 rpm leds, lightening one to one....and the violet wire not works OK.

Anyone have with Sybèle this problem??

I´ve send 2 messages to Sybèle explaining my problem , but at moment I have not reply.

Thanks......

BComp
Membre du Club 2024
Membre du Club 2024
A remercié : 2 fois
A été remercié : 62 fois

Re: Sybèle Carabine problem.

Message par BComp »

très important dans les montage sybele, ce sont les masses..... vérifie les toutes au gigaohmetre, ainsi que l'isolation de tes cables d'injection.... ;)

tu-24
Débutant

Message par tu-24 »

Thanks Cricri by reply.
The ground wires are correctly fitted, to the engine.I don´t known what can be happened in the ECU.

About the technical service here in Europe can be not the correct for the consumer.I have this problem and Skynam not help me, I think one time them have the money in their pockets they forgot the purchaser, that´s no good for a company.I must eat the ECU with potatoes...????

But there are other countries as USA, Argentina, Brasil and others that if you have a problem with a product that they sell to public they help you, if any dude or problem appears.

tu-24
Débutant

Message par tu-24 »

They´ve reply me, I send the third e-mail and in 5 minutes I have reply.

There is a problem in my ECU with the battery calibration, and I must send them the ECU to check it.
This week I´ll send the ECU.

Thanks.....

Répondre

Retourner vers « Forum compétition »